Friday, July 20, 2012

Smile

So we went on vacation and it was a lot of fun. We had a good time even though some parts were more emotional. We went to the beach, to Disneyland and a Dodger game. Even though it was hard to do without him, I think  the girls and I learned that we  still have the ability to smile.

Next week will be a challenge for me. I will be alone without the girls on tuesday, wednesday and thursday. When I made these plans, I did not realize what days of the month this would fall on.  The 24th and the 25th are especially hard days of the month for me right now. I am working on finding a way to stay happy on these days. Hopefully my plans will come through. This month it will be 4 months. I cant believe it. In some ways it feels like forever. In other ways it feels like it was just yesterday.  A friend of mine told me that I need to try and focus on happy thoughts. As hard as that is to do, I know that is what I need to do. Anyone who knows Jason well knows that if we could hear him right now he would be saying "Piggy quit your wallorwhooin' and live your life!!!"  Well J baby... if you were here I wouldn't need to be wallorwhooin' now would I? hahaha.  I  will love you forever. I always have and I always will.  For you, I will try and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment